Sunday, January 10, 2016

Hendrix

 It has been a long time since I posted anything on this blog, but I really want to continue so I thought I would start with the most important thing that happened in 2015.  Our 4th, and last, child was born.  Hendrix surprised me with contractions when I woke up on the morning of his due date.  All of my other children were born after induction, so I really wasn't sure what was happening.  I finally decided to go to the hospital and we made it there just after 9pm and Hendrix was born less than 1 hour later.  He was healthy and beautiful and the perfect completion to our family!




1 comment:

  1. So glad to see your post! I adore Hendrix and all your cute kids. Hope to see more updates soon. I'm working on catching up right now.

    Melissa
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete